Singer Educational Center, 1407 Crescent Dr., Corpus Christi, TX
Meeting the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Program: 10 am – 11:30 with Show and Tell. Workshops: 1 pm – 3 pm
Program and workshops
March 10: “Let’s look at FOOTWEAR” Sarah will talk about footwear you can make and the success that can be yours sewing footwear.
- For upper part of slipper, please pre-quilt 1 fat quarter with batting and lining.
- Fabric for sole of shoe 1/4 yard.
- Quarter inch presser foot.
- Trim fabric (that goes around shoe) 1/4 yard.
- Sewing machine with quarter inch presser foot and regular sewing supplies (scissors, seam ripper etc)
- Thread to match project.
- Pattern and sole foam will be provided.